Total RNA Pooled Human Basophils is prepared from freshly isolated human basophils of pooled donors.
Total RNA is purified using QC validated method and has been treated with RNase-free DNase I and dissolved in RNase free water.
- The cell purity for total RNA preparation was >90 %.
- RNA quality of A260/280 ratio was in the range 1.9-2.1
- RNA Integrity number (RIN) >8, was determined using an Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer.
- Concentration of RNA was determined using Nanodrop spectrophotometer.
- cDNA synthesis was tested by RT-PCR.
- cDNA synthesis
- RT-PCR and qPCR
- RNA protection assay
- Northern blot analysis
- Purification of mRNA for library construction
- PCR-select cDNA subtraction
Store the RNA immediately at -80°C upon arrival. To ensure stability, it is recommended to aliquot the RNA into single-use fractions to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dry-ice or in ethanol solution at room temperature.
Total RNA is for in vitro laboratory research use only.
It is not approved for use in humans or animals or for application in in vitro diagnostic procedures.